Originally Posted By: bruno123
Rikki, I have the factory styles for the Kn2000 up to the Kn7000
John C.

Hi John,
I think I bought every single style disk tech note ever produced, up till about 2004,
including the Americana series. ( they were great) . A lot of the styles I never used, but it was fun collecting them. haha.
Most of those I know I still have because ,In a salvage effort a few years back, I transferred them from floppy to cd after I realised the floppy disks were becoming faulty and losing data.
I'm fairly certain I kept all my factory styles for all my keyboards from the kn2 up. Just have to go back thru my old cd roms.
If memory serves me correctly, didn't technics also have all their prior factory styles available for download on their website back then? I remember their website was very helpful?

Anyway, going to be great to try them all out again on varranger. There's only a half a dozen or so, that I really ,really , missed, and fortunately I still have those. They are the one's I can hopefully get back (for my korg) by using Dan's software and converting them.
The hours involved converting from a midifile, I really only do the odd special one that I want.

Are you looking thru kn7000 for sale ads , yet. Haha

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022