Spalding,

I did not refer to you in the least in my previous post & no, you are not my opposition. You gave me good advice which I take.

Just like many over here, I also change my mind over time. What's "AWESOME" today might be replaced by something I find more "AWESOME" later on. And then I'll clearly state my reasons for my newly found opinion as I did in this regard. I even posted many demo recordings of the styles to illustrate my latest reasoning. At least one over here went back to his favourite arranger after I did so, so I'm certainly not alone in my opinion.

And like many said so often before, what impresses one person might not do it for some of the rest. We all have our different nieches & preferences. I am certainly no exception to this rule.

So yes, my timing is off. But then I listened to many contributions by others that did not impress me at all. Not that it is musically incorrect, but not the way I like to hear things. I never commented on those as I do not urinate on other's dreams. If you take away any individual's dreams, you take away his/her future.

Henni