I have commented quite a bit. It is a great keyboard. Sounds great, OS is easy to use.
It is not in its final state yet. Ketron and AJ are working on updates that will address areas that will only make it better.
I'm using it every night with no real problems, but I'm anxiously awaiting the updates and improvements.
These include additional fingering modes, association of text files, PDFs, and JPGs with Registration.
Most of the factory styles sound great, but a number need tweaking as far as balance between style parts and between styles and lead sounds. Easy to do though.
Scheduled free upgrades include addition of multi-pads, which will be great. I hope most of these will be done by end of the month because Ketron, as much of Italy, shuts down in August!
The SD7 is heavier and longer than my last few keyboards--in fact all of them since I had the Audya. As I get older that may become a problem, but I really don't have to handle it because that is pretty done for me at home and when I get to my regular job.
I have purchased a small folding luggage dolly that I can use when and if I have to carry it very far. The SD7 in itself is not that heavy, but in the Ketron hard case, it gets up there in my "uncomfort" zone.
I do have a rock n roller cart but seldom use it because it is heavy in itself and overkill for my needs most of the time. If I have a situation where I must transport gear quite a ways, and there are no stairs involved, then I can take the RnR cart. I seldom have a situation such as this anymore.