Cass, that big-ass sailboat I have goes fairly slow, no bouncing around or rocking unless the seas get to 6 feet or more, easy to sail, and no lifting. Now, I have to hoist the main sail, but that does not involve lifting - just pulling straight down on a halyard, which is the opposite of lifting.

The toughest thing I do every day is unload and load the equipment from the van and set it up. Nothing is really heavy, but the keyboard, in the case, tips the scales at about 35 pounds, and it is somewhat bulky. Then, after an hour of sitting in the chair and performing, the compression of the herniated discs make my legs stop functioning. It usually takes about two to four minutes after getting up from the stool before the damned legs act like they should, plus the back pain is sometimes to the point of excruciating. Unfortunately, I cannot take a morphine pill until I get home - just too dangerous.

Hopefully, the surgeon I visit with on Wednesday can provide some light at the end of the tunnel - I sure could use it.

Until then, booze and drugs are the only option. I like the booze, but the drugs suck! wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)