smile To put this in perspective, think about all the folks who go to karaoke bars and use the same mic as everyone else, all night long. UGH! My sister and brother in law are always asking me to join them at the local American Legion on Friday nights when they have Karaoke, and I turn them down - EVERY TIME! After a couple years, they finally stopped asking.

I keep a container of sterilizing wipes in my van at all times. Every time I leave a public place, grocery store, etc..., places where I have to touch something that every person in the store touched, I wipe my hands with the wipes. You would be amazed at how this has decreased the number of colds I've experienced every year. Probably the nastiest thing we touch during our daily lives is door handles, and the handles of cold boxes in grocery stores. When I worked for BJ's Wholesale Club many years ago, I asked the manager if those handles ever get wiped with disinfectant? His response was "Why?" I guess I must have made a point to him, because after our conversation they began wiping the cold box fronts once a week.

Good move, Don,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)