ONE MORE THING --

It is nice to know that my post of Trumpet Soloist has shown interest. I think the problem with this variable vibrato on certain notes lies with the poor design of VIBRATO DEPTH in EASY EDIT. I say this because several months ago I wanted a very dramatic and fiery violin sound with a fast wide sounding vibrato. As you probably know, the vibrato speed in EASY EDIT does not work unless you at least use one number of VIBRATO DEPTH. To make a long story short, I got the perfect violin sound I wanted and saved it as a sound. I later tried to use it and I was very surprised that it sounded terrible. On certain notes, the vibrato practically came to a stop. Yet, in the EASY EDIT, it came across perfectly. Using Bill's method of touch sensitivity that he graciously posted might be different. I haven't had time to check that out with the violin sound I mentioned. Listening to Trumpet Soloist, I hear a lot of VIBRATO DEPTH in it. Guys, I think it is a lost cause to try and get this sound even across all notes.

Best regards,

Mark