Hi Bill,

Thanks for your emails. I responded but wanted to post this one for everyone to see. I followed carefully your instructions for the trumpet sound and the trumpet does sound very good. I used the Trumpet NV and not the Trumpet Solo. However, my using the same Trumpet NV in Easy Edit and changing the brilliance for a more brassy sound, using what I considered a good vibrato and delay and I have almost the same quality as doing your method and not have to fight the touch sensitive thing.

I posted earlier that I was able to get a good trumpet sound but I think the problem is with the difference of Trumpet Soloist, it has a spatial vibrato sound to it that is a default. Does anyone know how to come at least close to this sound? If I could get that sound on the trumpet I came up with I would be a happy camper.

Bill, your post is very good for other instruments to consider. I have never been fully happy with the trombone sounds in the keyboard. I will be experimenting with your procedure in the future for what I hope to be a good trombone sound. Thanks, so much for taking the time and posting. I'm sure this will open up possibilities for others on the forum.

Best regards,

Mark