Tony, I think the reality that I can't do everything I want to is what's really bothering me.

I'm still working about 100 hours a week and want to do more. Teaching, writing, film making, package design, assorted graphics, performing, recording...I love it all equally. I like to write copy, for instance, as much as I like to play guitar.

Today, I'm on deadline for a brochure for an Australian manufacturer which will be critical in securing a 14 million dollar order from COSCO. I LIKE the pressure, but, for the first time in my life, I'M TIRED.

Love the motorcycles, but a bad knee that recently started acting up may end that.

For the first time, I just hired someone to clean out my KOI pond...just didn't have the energy.

Everything is out of synch. I've NEVER had this much enjoyable work all at once, and everyone wants the work at the same time.

I also have to commit to larger projects taking upward of 5 years to complete. If I make it, I'll be 75 before they are completed. An example would be all packaging, point of sale display, on-product graphics, installation instructions, training materials, ad slicks, TV ads, etc. for a manufacturer of a line of coating supplies from Italy.

I REALLY enjoy the work. And, it all pays serious bucks (not the issue anymore).

Need to cut back, and that's harder than I thought it would be.

Should be glad I'm lucky enough to have the work. Just can't handle it all.

And that's really HARD to admit!

R.