Chas, actually, I did take you serious, at least until late last night, when I recalled that you sold the home in HI and plane. You would not be the first musician that I've known that after a half century of working was flat broke. I know several that have nothing in the bank, no home, no health insurance, no retirement plan, live in a rundown apartment, and still working at age 75 and cannot stop working because they would have to survive on social security. There are a lot of people in this part of the world like that. Fortunately, you're not among them. I'm sure that 40-foot motor-home has a lot more amenities than my sailboat. The only reason I didn't buy one is because I love sailing to places a motor home cannot reach. Next year, if my health isn't shot to Hell, I'm hoping to sail to the Dry Torguas and maybe the BVI. The only reason I didn't call to meet up with you in Georgia on my last voyage to the sunny south is I bypassed Georgia entirely, sailing 45 to 50 miles offshore of the Georgia coast. Georgia's segment of the Intra-Coastal Waterway is nothing more than a winding ditch through the swamps where most sail boats usually run aground. That segment of the waterway has never been maintained.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)