Bill not sure what you were looking for but between your comments and Tony's got me thinking.

First nice to hear your stories about your B3 days. I enjoyed the phone call from Tony Monaco story and other Hammond stories, especially loading the B3 into a van by yourself just using the dollies, carefully lifting one end at a time. I'm with Tony if I knew you needed some help with the equipment I would have assisted brining it into Gary's home.

My friends Tony and Lydia who only live 20 minutes away from where I do. All I can say is not only are they great people, but Tony plays and sings up a storm, never knew how capable Tony was unitl a few months ago when we met at his home to spend most of the day jamming. I know what he is doing when not playing golf or tending his family, sure shows he's working on music. YES count me in for an arranger jam next spring...........maybe we can get our buddy Donny to RI too.

Ray made my T5-76 sing when he played Quando,Quando, Quando and makes me realize how the modest paino chops I once had have headed south since getting involved with arrangers.

Been corresponding with Eddie for sometime now and I have a ton of respect for a musician like him who doesn't read a single dot, but plays and entertains so well.

Gary 'nuff said, he's a great entertainer and loves it and to hitch hike on Tony's comment, he doesn't give himself enough credit as a musician.

Joe is a Pro's Pro. AJ not only can he play and sing but he's a technical wizard as well.

Unlike most of you I never played a gig in my life until somwhere around 2006, played piano only at home prior to that and never did any vocals unitl maybe about 5 years ago. Once upon at time I thought anyone could sing, yea the pros made it look so easy I thought there's nothing to it, WRONG! Yesterday was a mini education for me seeing and hearing others play and a lot of fun.