Steve M was the first to arrive, just after 9 this morning to drop off his gear and had for Baltimore's inner Harbor to meet up with some relatives for a fun day.

Tony M came about 12 noon, dropped off his gear and he and Lydia also headed for Baltimore's Inner Harbor and the Artscape Fesitval.

Eddie Shoemaker and Carol arrived just after 5. They had a long day of driving and left just about 6:30 to check in at their motel. They hoped to return later, but both were pretty tired after a full day of driving and opted to get some sleep before firing up for tomorrow's festivities.

Joe Ayala and his lovely wife arrived about the same time Eddie and Carol were leaving, we wolfed down some JUMBO shrimp steamed with Old Bay Seafood Seasoning, belted down some Green Coconut Margaritas, had some of my homemade smoked salmon and smoked salmon dip that I concocted, and Joe and I played my keyboard for a short time. Attached is some of the songs Joe did tonight.

Tomorrow, the festivities kick into high gear and the other guys will arrive.

The vids were all shot with my $29 camera and the camera's shotgun mic.

For those that could not come, you really missed out on a great event. This will likely be the only time I do this, unless maybe, we do it in Marathon Key, Florida during the dead of winter 2015 while I'm down there living aboard my sailboat. I think it would be a great place to hold a Synthzone Jam, I know your wives would love to be in the Florida Keys during January or February, and I'm confident the City Marina would love to host the event. If not, I'm sure I could talk one of the resorts into hosting the jam - it's a tourist town.

More vids to follow.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)