The point is: Global Warming, Atomic Bombs enough to destroy the Earth 100 times over, Germ Warfare, National Anarchy, Riots all over the world neighbor against neighbor, police state, FEMA, the Illuminati you name it and it is all possible. The handwriting is on the wall. If you think any of this can't happen you're an idiot.

However, make no mistake, it will only go as far as Jehovah allows it to go. Then His will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven. All wickedness will be destroyed. The Meek shall inherit the earth and reside therein forever. Jehovah will see to it that the earth will be restored to a paradise just as he planned in the beginning in the Garden Of Eden. It doesn't matter what religion we're in, what we believe or not, His kingdom is coming and it will stop Global Warming, Wars, Drunkenness, Adultery, Lying, Stealing, Cheating and anything else you can think of that is wicked. The odds are he deems more things that we do wicked than what we think is wicked. "Let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."