Originally Posted By: mirza
Ian good to see you.
I just don't see what global warming has to do with any religions...It doesn' t mean if you are religous you have to be blind and ignorant to what is going in our world.

Mlrza, You're clouding the issue. It's this simple. Al Gore says global warming is going to destroy civilization today, tomorrow, next week, month or whenever. I say he's all washed up, (wrong) because Jehovah says the earth abides forever, He also promises the meek will possess the earth and live on it forever. He cannot lie. I chose to believe Jehovah over any man, and that includes Al, George, Bill and Obama all put together. I hope you now see what religion has to do with global warming destroying the earth. The Bible for me is the best reason on earth for not believing lies of men. It's discussions like this that make me thank Jehovah that I know he created all things and that he's allowed me to know of him and his Son and King Jesus the Messiah. "Let your Kingdom come!"