Thinking on how everything is big in our universe.And then "God" makes "US".Comparing, we are not even a speck on a grand scale of things.And how small god has to be for us to be his slaves.And how wicked he has to be for us to kill in his name.One thing I don't understand is when god kills children , how can that be OK, even if it was by a god??To punish their parents??What is it??

What about Noah and his ARC?God sparred him and his family,and killed all other sinners.What about animals??Sure he saved two from each kind, but he killed all other..And in this it says he is merciful.If a family has 100 persons, and I kill 98 of them and leave two to go on and reproduce, am I really being merciful????

Through all this I am not saying there is no GOD..I doubt there is but I do wish there was one.Not a Santa Clause from these religious books that everyone reads,but the real thing. But I am saying that religion was made by men, I believe very stupid men , without any logic and a common scene.And I believe it's the biggest and most dangerous illness made by man kind.

I always say: "As a species who evolved from a lesser ape, we are making a great progress. But, as a species made by GOD, we failed miserably".

Sorry for grammars,English is my second language..

Edited by mirza (07/16/14 06:00 AM)

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC