When I was on you folks side of this discussion and spewing off all of these comments that you atheists are making, to the gentleman trying to help me understand Jehovah's plan for mankind, he told me this, and I will leave it rest here.

He said, "Boo, if you are correct, no one on Earth has any problems to worry about." He said, "we can eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we will all die." Then he said,"but, if I'm right all mankind has a lot to lose." For they will miss the joy of serving Jehovah and his Son forever on a paradise earth void of all wickedness, oppression, and will never be hungry again."

All I'll add to this is that I considered what he said for some time and made a decision to gain more knowledge of Jehovah, because Jesus said that Knowledge of Jehovah and the one that he sent forth meant everlasting life. Let your name be sanctified, let your kingdom come, let you will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. So be it. May Jehovah bless, and show mercy to any who would desire to know more about him.