Hi Don, so happy to see you progressing so nicely on the health front. As my SECOND favorite 'Southern Gentleman' (sorry, I think RUSS mentioned me in his will - now, all I have to do is outlive him smile ), AND Synthzone's leading wit, your contributions are vital to the intellectual health of this forum; else we could be stuck with 'a steaming pile of' "who's gigging New Years Eve?" (the more intriguing question would be "who's giging on Tuesday night in the middle of February in Podunk, Ar?" - that's where you'll find the REAL pro smile ).

Spalding, since the rest of our conversation is merely opinion anyway (expressed ad nauseum), let's talk about Cory Henry. After seeing some of his amazing synth performances, I was just amazed to see his virtuosity on Hammond Organ (heel and toe pedal player too) and drums. He also sings. And if that isn't enough, he seems to cap every super performance with the most infectious smile/grin/laugh as if to say "wow, we nailed it". This guy just MAKES you love him.

Workstation or Arranger? I'll take one of each, thank you. They help remind me how good my organ sounds smile.

chas

Edited by cgiles (06/26/14 04:00 PM)