I really apreciate your honesty, Bernie, regarding the RAM sound smile

My experience with Ketron dates from 2006, and I've been through a lot ever since. I came from a relatively "safe" Roland and Korg environement, and I really had no idea about what I'm up to when I choose Ketron upon other brands... I was charmed by them drums, mainly, and that got me going for the next almost 8 years...
Maybe my expertise doesn't exceed yours or so many other users, but I hope that my insights have some value for those reading my posts.
I usually tweak a lot, pushing limits all the time, and trying to make the most of my instruments, and that may be one of the reasons why I sometimes achieve weird results...

Here's another 3 video episodes with the results of some Voice Edit... I just tried to build a three voices layer (monophonic) with some FX insert, and here's how the instrument responded to it...
Voice Edit 1
Voice Edit 2
Voice Edit 3

Try to picture this situation ocurring just one night before, during my performance in front of almost 300 people... See for yourself, and tell me what can you make out of it?