... yes, I am, for almost 7 days by now, the owner of this brilliant hybrid module!
Still working on it, 'cause it's really hard to accomplish what you want without a proper-in detail user manual and with a chopped O.S.
But hey, that's the dark side of Ketron... I got used with it so far, and I took the risk to be one of those lab-rats doing the beta testing work for the italian guys.
So far, I can only tell that is has a great sound, almost 100% usable internal styles, and a really intuitive interface.
I'll soon post some recordings, so you can hear for yourselves.
Unfortunately, the module does not remember yet the proper settings for the newly created registrations, doesn't remember the user edited voices - you'll need to load them at every boot.
There is NO WAY you can acces the RAM memory supposedly hosting some *. ins or *.msp, I presume... and no trace of info about it in the quick guide supplied, as well.
The machine freezes several times a day, when you press some random knobs, and it restarts randomly under moderate editing...
No *.djl support, no SFX inside the machine, no display contrast adjustment, not possible to choose the Audio Drums inside the styles...
The internal styles have *.kst extension, and the module is compatible with the old ketron styles thanks to a converter whis exist inside the machine...
So far, there's much more CONS about the MIDJPRO than PROS.
I hope they'll all be corrected with the next O.S. We need a quick update of it a.s.a.p.
Why did I called it brilliant? Because of it's potential.... I still have faith in Ketron engineers... yet...
Will keep you posted about my new Ketron adventure...