... Short update...
after days and nights of tweaking the module, I still hope that MIDJPRO will be a great instrument!
For now, I keep fighting, though, with the fact that it randomly freezes especially when you try to save the registrations. And with the fact that the registrations don't remember if the module is set to play as Pianist or Bassist or in Manual bass mode, even if you've edited and saved these parameters when you created the registration.
More to say, if you use a registration which is set on PIANIST or MANUAL BASS, when you change to a different one, no matter the previous saved parameters, it will load the registration in the same mode ( manual or pianist) as the previous one you've used... It is CHAOS in live on the stage!!!
I hold my comments here, trying to point out that the O.S. has loads of bugs when it comes to live use! I hope it was not intended for DJ-ing mainly! frown
If any of the Ketron staff is reading this, please, come up with a proper update, if you wanna make some money with MIDJPRO!

Regards to all of you!