This is not for Gary, this for some who may be starting to feel Arthritis creeping in. Many people laugh when I relate this event, but here's my story.
In 1995 I could only push myself up a ladder with my right leg. I was in construction. Went to one of the local College doctors. Ex rayed gave me a cortisone shot in the knee and said he'd have to replace my knee in a couple of years. That was 1995.

One morning in a restaurant, an old farmer boy in bibbed overalls tells me to take Glucosamine MSM and Chondroitin and to let him know how I felt in 8 weeks. In eight weeks I could climb the ladder again.

I take anywhere from 4 to 6 pills a day since then and can still climb the ladder. No new knee, I'm 73 I walk very well and carry heavy things still. I've had many friends say they don't work. Then they tell me they tried 1 or 2 pills a day for a week or so.

You need to take 4-6 pills a day to start off and then level off to 4 a day. Sometimes I take 6 for a couple of days. Works for me. One friend took them for a week and said it didn't work. She got a new knee. It got infected, they did it a gain. Than another problem developed, So they went in an fused it. Another problem popped up and they unfused it. After about 7-8 years of this, the poor soul finally passed away maybe 5 months ago. At least she isn't suffering any more. Start this regimen when your 40 or 50 don't wait till you're 75 and tell me it doesn't work.

I'm sorry to disagree, but Doctors don't know "SH*T about some things, and don't forget, they always have house payments, car payments and they are much bigger than ours. Oh, and they have to have that new golf cart or boat every now and again too. Plus they don't get a kickback from over the counter Glucosamine, only their prescribed meds.

Edited by brickboo (03/20/14 07:05 AM)