I use my PC to watch the few shows I used to like...quite a few episodes are available on YouTube...I liked the old comedy shows like Hogan's Heroes, Taxi, The Beverly Hillbillies, and about 20-30 minutes or less is all I can take...Mrs Brown's Boys is one of my more recent favorites.

As I get older, I find can't make a commitment to watch a movie, unless it's a really great action flick or comedy.

I never watch those heavy drama tear jerker type films...just not for me....I like to be happily entertained if I'm going to invest any precious time in a movie.

I never liked those Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee movies, even though I had quite a few years in the Martial Arts....strange, eh?

But that's me...different strokes.

I'm not into sports as a spectator...I played hockey, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, when I was younger, and thoroughly enjoyed it,. but I get no kick out of watching someone else play.

The only stuff I enjoy watching as a spectator would be people playing music live.

Thankfully there are lots of live music performances/concerts on YouTube.

Ian