Now that Yamaha has featured two models with Audio in their styles, how do you think it will progress from here? Initially, people thought that they were testing the waters by implementing the option in the S950 as a trial but it now seems clear that Yamaha are finding this feature quite favorable by implementing it in the T5 also.

I am really surprised that Yamaha have yet to sell any Audio premium styles, I suppose it might have something to do with them being protected / not transferable?

Do you think Yamaha will now go all the way in any subsequent upgrades? The next "S" series will surely have a few more but I would prefer if Yamaha would just go all the way and have every single style in Audio format with the option to switch to midi drums within the same style so that they are editable that is if Audio will remain protected.

I think had the T5 had all their styles as Audio I would have purchased one.

I have also noticed that some posters have thought that Yamaha's Audio styles are not true audio as they don't feature other audio tracks such as bass / guitars etc.. Do you think that's next? Or do you think Yamaha would be just keen to increase the number of Audio styles with drums? The T5 is appealing but just doesn't have enough of this at the moment, 40 styles just isn't enough.

Edited by DannyUK (01/12/14 10:15 AM)