Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Hi Skude.

Sorry to see all the problems you have to deal with regarding the Audya.
Cannot support you with a factory loaded HD? Make me wonder, what about if anyone need other spare parts
and how in h**** do they manage to build the machine in the first place if this is so difficult?

I tend to believe that you've been extremely out of luck what people you came across, because back when
I had to ask for support for SD1, there was no problem at all. Rapid and serviceminded.

Did you try Norsk Musikk, and/or also to talk with the staff at Gjøvik Musikk? GM is maybe a good place
to try.

If you ask me if I'm happy that I did not jump to buy Audya yet, the answer start wit a big Y !

Cheers
GJ

Hi GJ
Yes I did try Norsk Musikk, they told me to contact Ketron for a new HD, That's were I asked about the restore cd's. I may try Gjøvik, but they didn't sell to me so I can understand if they don't want to put too much work into this. BTW, today I sold my two Korgs, really surprised that it only took me two days, so many calls my cellphone was very hot. Now I really have to depend on the Audya. Now I always start the Audya with a "restart", really great
skude