I would like to buy a new HD with the latest OS and factory settings for my Audya. Full HD clone of a new Audya "out of the box" Just to start all over again, maybe then without any bugs. That seems to be impossible. WHY??. I asked the distributor if he could get me one, but he told me to contact Ketron Italy. I e-mailed Ketron but no answer, I e-mailed again this morning. The support for this KB must be the worst in the world. During 40 years as a musican I have had all kinds of KB's and other gear, but I have never ever been in a situation like this. I'm not asking for anything for free, I just want to buy a new HD factory loaded. I have had my share of problems and still have "bugs" that is getting worse. I called the Ketron repairsenter, asked them if the could make me a factory HD clone, NO they had never done that before.I asked if they know anything about INT PHASE ERROR or left voice problem, never heard about it. I asked for the backup cd's, Ketron told the distributor there are no such cd's. And again, I never asked them to give me anything for free. This is just unbelievable! AJ can you help out with this?
skude