Tostie,

Me thinks you have hit a raw nerve and Bernie thinks you are above average, good, I would go with that, expect I would put you way way above average, I would even goes as far as to say you are the best player I have heard on a T4, as good as if not better than the people who work for and demo Yamaha keyboards.

But hey Tostie this is just my opinion of you, not everyone who sees and hears your work on SZ is going to say that, or post good reviews (figure it out).

People who put up their work on SZ are not going to get criticised, they are not going to be told they are crap, average, below average or what ever, my wife tells me I am playing better these days, she's losing here hearing, people on SZ are gentle folk, they only go into hyper drive when you tell them their keyboard is crap.

I think the acceptance level in homes for the elderly is not a good place to judge anyone's playing, not to be disrespectful the judges are past there best at judging, are lot tone deaf!

A friend of mine is manager at an APH in the UK, he booked a chap with a guitar one night for entertainment, the chap was very good, after the show was over my friend took two one chaps up in the lift to bed, he said to them " what did you think of the entertainment ?" one chap said "what entertainment!!!"

Now if you sing as good as you play Tostie the world is your oyster.