John... agreed.

So far, a mixed bag. But the drums sounded nice and punchy. At the moment, to my ears at least, the Ketron seems to shine in the same areas as the Roland's, and little to no better in its weaker areas. So, for me at least, little advantage to getting one.

Mind you, were those great drums audio loops, or just the built in kits..? My views on audio loops is well known, and only more so with a module.

My BK-9 comes in well under half the price of an Audya. I agree that Ketron need to step up and compete in the MOTL area. They have the technology, much of it unique. It deserves to trickle down more. Perhaps then a dealer network might be more interested in carrying them? That's basically my other main worry about Ketron in the US. You can't see them in the vast majority of the country, if you have a problem, there's no-one local to deal with any issues, and Italian after-sales service is historically notorious.

If this thing comes in at 400 euros in dollars (bit over $500) it shows that Ketron CAN go downmarket. Now they need a spinoff of the Audya in the PSR S950 price range and they might be a serious contender.