I think I'll cast a vote for ME! What the Hell, I do it all. Sing, play (not very good, though), keep the dance floor packed, schmooze the ladies, book more jobs in a month than most of the full bands do in a year, I really don't like Jazz, but once in a while I'll do a few Jazz numbers.

I've made a fairly decent living in music (and just about everything else I've ventured into over the past half-century), and music has provided me with sufficient income to purchase a sailing yacht, keep a roof over my head, and keep the cars on the road. Music has made it so that I don't own anyone money, I continue to run a successful entertainment business, and for the first time in my life I can take as much time off as I want and still have a reasonable income. So, with all those attributes, despite the fact I really don't like Jazz, I vote for ME.

Later tonight I'll probably vote for Don Mason, Tony Madalone, Donny Pesce, Uncle Dave, Fran, Paul, John, Paul and Ringo, and a bunch of others. Then again, I might just vote for me again, depending on how I feel after a couple Green Coconut Margarettas. Boo, we've been friends for many, many years, but damned, this is a dumb-assed thread.

Bottom's up!

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)