I didn't mention this before but IMHO Workstations sound better than Arrangers. When I had just the Tyros 3 I really enjoyed the sound and thought it first class. However after playing the Motif XF for the last 2 years as well as having spent time with the Korg Kronos and Roland Jupiter line in music stores these workstations just sound better as well. Lately I have been listening to the Roland and Korg Arranger products and while they in some cases have a more lively sound than Tyros they are still less enjoyable to me than any of the workstations. So I think to appeal to a younger demographic the product would need the more "real" sounds of a workstation rather than that of the typical Arranger. There are exceptions. I do find certain Acoustic instruments to be more "real" on Arrangers. For example the Sax and Trumpet voices on the Tyros, again IMHO, are not equaled in any other Arranger or Workstation. However the Motif Performances and Korg Combis, to me, alwasys sound better than Styles.
Tyros 3, Motif XF6, Quad Amp/Pre-Amp/DAC, Quad Monitors, Tascam Digital Recorder