Hi everyone reporting back,....... Yesterday after my gig I can now truly say that I love the KORG pa3x & I am so glad i bought one. eek I would say that after some intense diligent editing and setting up the KB, Songbook, Sounds, Styles, Efx, etc, to MY liking that I have "FULL" confidence in this KB now to perform with it to the best of my ability using this unit. It is not an out of the box unit by any means but, that is a good thing. I want to be able to custom tailor it to my needs and this KORG arranger lets you do that to the fullest degree possible with so many editing features to mold the sound & set up navigationally any which way you desire. There is a difference between the Pa500 & Pa3x in regards to the Quality & Richness of the sound offered with the Pa3x, instruments can be heard heartier and more robust to a more "LIVE" "REAL" sound degree with more OOOMPH !! Probably due to better Samples & Rom I don't know but, I know one thing,...........I'm enjoying performing with it! dance2 ....I'm 90% done editing & heading into my Xmas gig season and I'm sure by years end & after all these gigs coming up it will be 99% done.If your thinking of the KORG PA3x..GO FOR IT!! clap

To be continued........