I had my 1st PA3x gig on Thanksgiving day.....
received the unit only a few days before,....

Well it went better then expected, as your always apprehensive using something new on stage until you get used to it,.....
I just needed to hear it at full performance vol, although for the last few days I have played thru my Pa system in the house its not the same as on stage performing.....I made some needed MAXX Audio adjustments to EQ the Mix and baby the PA3x was sounding amazing!! It really sounds so live,with a pro quality resonance which I really like....I love it, it sounds very close to the Audya when I auditioned it with AJ IMO......I can't wait to play again on tomorrows gig...and then at a nightclub dinner gig also Saturday night, wanna use it in different scenarios to adjust things,..................
I got the whole CUSTOM songbook synced to styles, factory, & third party ones that I tweaked,....made a few adjustments here and there, RH sounds, sts, pads, EQ, etc,I was good to go,...that took about two whole days of editing I'd say 20 hrs total, most of the Songbook typing was already done from the PA500,.......The TC Helicon vocal processor is just Amazing, best tracking VH unit I ever used for sure, Uncle Dave gave me some MIC/VH settings to get started..I'll make final tweaking adjustments as I play on stage in real time as I go along, only way to get it right,... I assigned one of the switches to TXT Down which is nice if you ever need lyrics. I find a few buttons are in different places vsv the pa500 but just have to get used to where they are positioned. Touch screen works very well, accurate and responsive,. I was in heaven setting up with only the KB ,Powered Mackies, X Stand, Mic, & a few wires,....compared to carrying & hooking up my Laptop, Mixer, wire box, etc,....I set up in less then 5 min this was one of the major reasons for the "ALL IN ONE" Pa3x for my needs!!
The editing abilities and many of the other features, SEQ, Backing Track recorder, front USB, Dual Mp3 player, Metal construction, Sliders, Knobs, Small footprint, DNC, etc, just adds to my enjoyment. dance2

I'm very happy with the Kb so far and hope to have many enjoyable gigs in the future, I'm not a fan of pedals but might even decide to get the MC5 pedal like I had with the Pa800 to maximize the playing experience & activate features,.....just a joy to play, eek

To be continued.......

Please feel free to add YOUR own PA3x Experiences also.
___

Edited by Dnj (11/23/12 06:06 AM)