Jim
The gig went well after all. Had my KB turned ON for 13 hours. I didn't take the chance of turning OFF after sound check. It played fine all night. In one way I wish it would stop working, than maybe it would be easier to find the fault. After replacing the hardware it played fine the first day, next day at startup there was no sound from "count in" tick. A restart and it was back. Played fine for two days, than at startup the "count in" sound was about half of the normal volume, and a restart didn't help. Than the next day again, at startup everything was back to normal, played fine til friday night, than saturday at startup no output sound from mains or headphone. When I turn on the Audya and after loading default factory style (Slow_Ballad with Grand Piano) I just press the count in button to start the style, if I can hear the count in tick before the style starts, it will work fine all night, if no sound from count in, I need to do one or more restarts. So my conclution, pretty much the same as with the old hardware, ( except from vocaliser) I need to get this fixed, it makes nervoes everytime I turn on the KB.
The vocaliser worked very fine and the mic sound was great, so hopefully one less problem. The drummer in my band was at my gig and said the sound was really great. And he is not the one that are happy about arrangers and OMB's . I will contact Ketron again. I will keep you posted.
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 06-27-2010).]