Quote:
Originally posted by Jimgansett:
Well... having a problem which took 1 year to solve and you really believe Ketron customer support isn't so bad after all? Hey, as I said in an earlier post, my SD3 still has the same problem after 2 years with NO resolution from Ketron USA (at least they tried) and absolutely no help from Ketron Italy. In addition, Ketron seems to enjoy releasing products before they are truly tested and reliable. If you bought a car with as many bugs as have turned up in Ketron products you would have gotten rid of it post haste. However, I am glad that at least you finally got your problem solved! Ketron remains - great sound - poor customer service.

I can only talk for myself, I have never been happy that this has taken so long. But if a distributor don't discuss problems with the factory, how can they know. In my case it looks more to be bad communication between Ketron US and Ketron It. Why should parts take months to get to the US and only a few days to Norway. May be the US distributor only order parts once every 3 months or so. I don't really know, but some people at Ketron It. really got things going.
skude