Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Hi all
Well, looks like Ketron customer support is not so bad after all. As many knows I have had my Audya for almost one year, and have had a lot of issues. My warranty is from Ketron US, as I bought it when I was in the US. To solve the problem has been very difficult and a long wait to get parts. During this time our friend Tony has tried to help to solve my Audya problems, but no luck. Then he told the story about my Audya to Ketron UK, they forwarded it to Ketron Italy. Ketron responded to it at once by e-mailing me. After a few e-mails telling about my problems, Ketron told me they wanted to send me new all boards (SB, MB, some other board) +HD free of charge. All parts were shipped to the Norwegian distributor, that was very helpful and shipped it to me. All was done in a week, and my Audya was up and running in no time. I also got the offer to bring my Audya to the service senter for free repair, but this is quite far from me. This is exactly how good customer support should work. Why Ketron US distributor CMC couldn't do it this way is my question. Both Frank, my dealer, and AJ asked for this, but no luck. Ketron UK and Ketron NO had nothing to do with my Audya purchase, still they helped out. In my case I think it's not fair blaming Ketron for bad support, when it's the distributor that did a bad job. It looks like it's all up to the distributor, and what they do. My Audya plays fine at the moment, but after a year with problems I need to play it for some time to be sure everything is OK. But thanks to Tony, Ketron UK, Ketron NO, and Ketron IT. for all help.
Regards
skude

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 06-22-2010).]

[This message has been edited by skude (edited 06-22-2010).]

This is not how it is meant to be, we all know who is at fault but it's left a nasty taste in ones mouth. Coupled with all the tosh about OS dates it must have look to Skude that there was zero light at the end of the tunnel, he only needs to wait xxxxx days for his new samples and styles. Happy playing Skude I am sure it will be worth waiting for, if and when it is complete .
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey