Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
I can only talk for myself, I have never been happy that this has taken so long. But if a distributor don't discuss problems with the factory, how can they know. In my case it looks more to be bad communication between Ketron US and Ketron It. Why should parts take months to get to the US and only a few days to Norway. May be the US distributor only order parts once every 3 months or so. I don't really know, but some people at Ketron It. really got things going.
skude

Skude,

After what you have gone through I would doubt if anyone would buy another Audya that’s gone through the US importer, not anyone with any sense. Your case is testimony that to do so would be stupid beyond believe. I think Frank buys MS direct so there is no middle man, no middle man mark up, just sat on his backside and doing nothing! This doesn’t happen in the UK.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey