Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
Joe
I agree with you, they really don't care. You would think a small company would even give better support than the big ones. I can't see why Ketron don't want happy costumers, that's were the money is. I have been on Ketrons side all along, but it's getting harder to do so. Other musicians that I know keep asking me if my KB is ok, I'm running out of excuses, and feel bad telling them NO. I have been e-mailing the factory, oh yeh, they think specially my "count in" problem is very strange. They always "kick the ball" over to AJ, I feel sorry for him, I think he's trying to do a good job, he can't do all by himself. He could need some help from the factory and CMC, at least to get the parts needed, FAST
Still hope to know more about CPU board tomorrow. I'll let you know.
skude
'

Skude,

I don't want to say this but have you ever thought the only reason you are not getting a new MB and SB from Ketron is they haven't got any, meaning the ones that fit your keyboard and mine. In the UK you are required to keep spares for up to 6 year if you are still in business, but Ketron are not in the same kind of business we have in the UK. Ketron are cut and thrust merchants, never have the ball in your hands when the music stops!
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey