Hi all,

I really have thought long and hard about this and I have finally decided to sell my Audya, I saw Robert Messer give a demo recently and wrote a short report on what I saw as a massive improvement in the Auyda. That was 6 weeks back and frankly I think Ketron should have released it with OS4 most of us thought that but everyone has been telling lies or covering up. Excuse after excuse has been the norm. People are having problems with their KB and Skude I know is at the end of his wits with sound problems that no one wants to know about. They got his money and now he can go to hell. AJ who moderates this site has not been upfront and he knows some of what’s going on, he used to bubble with enthusiasm about Ketron but he is totally off the radar. There is something going on with Ketron and none of us can put our finger on it. I am sick of excuses and I have tried both ways round this upfront aggressive and softly softy and will still do not have a finished product. The time has come for all those associated with Ketron to face up to their responsibilities, no one wants something for free and no one wants ripping off, there are Audya owners who will no doubt worry and take a second KB on gigs because the fear the Audya is not reliable, what sort of equipment have we been sold, the best sounds I am not totally convinced, support is zero, technical know how I am not convinced they have even if they could speak English (don’t start on the race thing, this is serious)they do have a problem in this department. I am not at all convince that Ketron will be here for the long haul, they are performing like someone with a death wish, I have seen a lot of companies balancing on the edge of survival and the way Ketron are performing they should have gone a long time back. There has been a lot of piss taking about count downs and this just goes to prove that Ketron never look at this site, in fact if I was on the company pay roll I would crap myself seeing what is written here about my products, they are playing at making keyboards and lucky to still be here.

I know there are those who have Audya in perfect working order they just don’t write on the site, just DonM, hell that’s big numbers

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey