Here you go.
Played from a single COMBI on the KRONOS.

Mp3 file, KRONOS PCG file. No buttons are being pressed to activate anything. This is all done live by just playing the keys.

0 to 5 seconds
4 Brass sounds playing the exact same notes.

5 to 22 seconds
Strings play different notes from the 4 brass sounds.

22 to 37 second.
I play a chord, the 4 brass sounds spread out and don't play the same notes. Then towards the end while holding a chord, one single brass sound plays different notes while everything else is holding.

37 to 41 seconds
The lower notes of a single chord are playing using different sounds than the melody I'm playing on the upper notes with the same hand.

41 to 47 seconds
Single notes are played and the brass sounds are back together. No strings.

48 to 51 seconds.
A chord is played upwards. When the first note is played, all 4 brass sounds play this note. When the second note is played, two brass sounds play only the first note, and 2 play the second note. When the third note is played, sounds one and two play the first note, sound 3 plays the second and thrid note, sound 4 only plays the last note.

51 to 56.
Now all the notes sound in reverse to what happened in 48 to 51 above.

56 to end, strings play a chord separate to everything, and all 4 brass sounds are back again playing the same notes.

This is just one simple example. I don't want to overcomplicate this by using DNC and a Pa3X.

Regards
James