Don, you're absolutely right about wanting to hear a sound or a style. I'm not trying to discourage posting recordings. I think it's great.

I think a musician, entertainer etc should do what he's comfortable with. Just don't post what you don't know. A musical post should not be practicing, or experimenting with an intricate tune using 3 chords. It's not beneficial or educational for anyone or for any reason. Is this request unreasonable? Please upload your recordings and play what you know.

DNJ I agree with you also. I don't hear anything to complain about on your recorded postings or the CD you sent me. However like Uncle Dave friend, you can't carry a tune in a bucket, but you sure can croon and swing!!!

DonM I always enjoy your renditions too. I'll hear a lick you play and wish I was down there so you could show it to me. I would figure out a way to play it on my sax as a jazz lick. Like I said before, You play better guitar on the keyboard than 95% of the guitar players accompanying the vocalist making the big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on TV today.

There was a group on one of the morning shows last week. The hosts on the show marveled about the entertainer, the song etc. and the damn guitar wasn't even in tune with itself. How disgusting and embrassing. I couldn't believe it.

For sure we don't have to listen to out of tune keyboards. Just imagine wrong chords or not the proper chords an an out of tune keyboard. I'm going to have nightmares tonight over this statement I just made.

This post is a request. It's not meant to offend or embarrass anyone what-so-ever.

Do your own thing but use the right chords. Pleeeeeeeese???