Tony
May be I could get a cheep air fair, but I guess what I had to pay to bring the KB would not be cheep, at least it was not from the US. And custom would probably call Ketron to tell I was there, so they could lock the front door laugh

TWD No, I didn't call, I decided not to. All involved in this case knows what's going on. Ketron It. got my mail, and they got yours, which should count much more than mine, still they don't care. I know Frank did his job contacting CMC distributor. If they have done what they should is hard to tell since they never bother to inform their customers what the deal is, at least not me. I have never said much in public about my frustration with my Audya, I always thought things could be solved. There have been quite a few e-mails back and forth regarding these problems. If we get a lot of rain and wind this spring I may get time to get my website up and running again, then I may upload my e-mails for those of you interested, to read, there will be a few pages smile I will put some music to go with it violin As I said before, I don't think I will go any further with this, I just torture myself. Two and a half years ago I did a big mistake, I can only blame myself for not buying from my local dealer, as TWD says, if I did I would at least had my money back. When I bought this I knew there could be warranty problems living in another country, but never thought it could end up like being banned. Again I will say thanks to you guys trying to help, special thanks to Tony and TWD. clap
The Audya will stay in my studio for my grandson to play, he don't care which OS it's running, and it will be a warning sign to myself in the future. To anyone else, before buying, check to see how support is wink
skude