That only saves that pad bank of six different pads - it won't save the particular one that you want to use...you must hit that afresh each time you want it on...Rog

Giovanni, Roger has stated what can be saved, which is a bank of six pads, and then you must manually select one of the banks of six pads.
There have been many times when the answer there in front of me and I could not see it. When I did it seemed so simple.

AND -- I love and use Elizabeth’s method in saving the panel memories – You can select any style and have a band of setups to complment the style (8 memory Panels) They are instruments that you have perfected for that style and are just ready to give you what YOU feel is just right.

That is 8 panel memories with a possible selection of 16 different instruments (RT1, RT2) -- Add the favorites (Right bottom) and you have a possibility of an additional 9 X 4 - 36 instruments -- 8 more in the Music Style Arranger –

Sounds like overkill but when you are playing live and something inside wants that certain sound (instrument) it is there. Taking about being free to express.

I just love playing real music on this KN 7, John C.