Just depends on how you use your keyboard I guess.

I have given some thought as to why I like/need 76.

I play all kinds of music. Standards, oldies, country, old westerns, nice ballads, classis rock, no modern rock, if that is all I played...I would be OK with 61..
BUT 'that' is not all I play and in fact those are the minority of what I like.

Musical Theatre, movie themes, orchestral versions of the above. Stuff that has a wide dynamic range because of the instruments and arrangments.

I like to have 2 octives for LH minimum..so I can play more than just chords there. I like to have 2 zones on upper each 2 octives, so I can for example have a string section on the R1 and a Frenchhorns on the R2.
That adds up to more than 5 octives.
Also, I sometimes even like to add a R3 for FX maybe like some percussions, whistle, Violin etc.

AND I lke to do some piano...(No not serious 88 note weighted) 61 is a joke then, I loose 27 notes.

76 is a nice tradeoff and if you look at the size/weight of a 76 vs a 61 it is usually very little. My PA2 is 47 x 14
A T3 is 44 x 17...the 76er is 3 inches longer AND 3 inches LESS in depth!!
Maybe some have not looked at it this way???

There is only 6 lbs difference in weight.

Both of them are prett heavy to cart around...matbe a PSR910 is the great solution for that? Right Ian?

But for the home studio, or living room 76 rules! If I decide to do one with only 61, then I will add the lower kbd. (Yep Piano is still screwed)

I'll wait to see what comes along..for now I'm happy with what I play.

Lee S.