I am not a product loyal type person and so if a keyboard has the goods then it would be a worthy contender, but I must say that out of the 50 demo's not a single one did anything for me. In fact if the other styles are anything like these fifty I don't see how anyone could get anything out of this board. If you like oohs and aah's I guess you could like it. From what I heard I would prefer my old psr-9000 to the tyros 4. The Tyros is not in the same league with Audya. Don't get me wrong, it's right hand sounds are darn good but the style demos to me just plain stink IMO of course. I had a Tyros and it just seems like Yamaha is missing the boat of what a one man band is all about. A band is basically, Guitar, Bass, Drums and Piano or organ , your basic rythm section. Sitting behind a tyros the audiance would think you are sitting there playing CD's. Not meant to offend but that board needs to go back to the drawing board.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600