The T4 market and the Audya are two completely different markets.

The T4 are for those home players who just want something that they can focus on the old days and sound like a recording of a song they use to hear on the radio.
Their playing is of little concern to them. They are more concerned with the content of the keyboard and what the keyboard can do for them Out of the box.
That is why the T4 sounds the way it does.
The T4 having a CD sound is not bad and it sounds good to the market it is for.

Now the Audya is for a different market. The Audya is for the player who wants to go on stage and sound like a band. That is why on the style parts for Audya, it is not too busy. The player is trying to impress upon the listener that it is me alone as a keyboard player and I can sound as good as a regular 4/5 member band.
That is why bass and drums are so important to Audya users.
The Audya gives the keyboard player more room to show his skill as a keyboard player and not his skill as a Karaoke DJ.

and, I have to agree with Diki when he says that all arrangers suck.
But I think they all suck OOTB. However, the beauty of an arranger is that it has the tools for the user to make it not suck and for the user to sound good.
The strength of an arranger is the features and what you can do for it not what it can do for you.
Style creation and style modification are the real treasures of the arranger.
The ability to create a style or modify a style to your playing style is what makes or breaks an arranger player.
If you have a really good sounding style with great playing in the style, and you are a low to medium player, the outcome is most likely going to be bad. Likewise, if you are a really good player and the style is not as good as you or just does not have your style, then you will get a bad overall performance.
It is only when you either create your own style of modify a factory style can you make the arranger shine.
I almost never use a factory style. I either create my own style or modify and existing style. And, that is why I could use the Motif XS as an arranger.
JMO

------------------
I have shortened my ID to TTG

[This message has been edited by to the genesys (edited 09-18-2010).]