Question is not whether you would BUY a bus to take your kids to school... it's whether you would BUILD one!

I still can't find a better analogy than the kit car... most people don't want to BUILD a car to drive. They want to BUY one already built. they got places to go, people to see, and being stuck in a garage for YEARS (that's how long some of you have had your MS's) before you can go anywhere or see ANYBODY strikes me as ridiculous in the extreme.

I have been collecting VSTi's and sample sets for Akai and Kurzweil for well over ten years. I've got a pretty decent collection. And there is still NOTHING that works as an all-around, go to every time set. For the studio work I do, each song, each project demands different sounds. But an arranger is a one stop shop for sounds. When playing live, either everything you MIGHT want to do is ready to go, or you can't do it!

It is obvious beyond a doubt that everyone SAYING how quick and easy it is is completely unable to back up their words. Or they would have posted long ago.

It is neither...