Pretty good translation. As you said, sound balance could be tweaked to be better, but then again, if you are comparing apples to apples, it's possible to tweak the Korg to sound better, too, I guess!

But, in fairness, this isn't much of a challenge. A VERY simple style, no Intros or Endings (or if there was an ending, the MS sounded kind of abrupt), and not really a style that presents much of a challenge. How about a Korg style that uses its' Guitar Mode, and some of the DNC voices? Some of those really cool smooth jazz styles, the triphoppy, acid jazz kinds of things?

What was that style called, BTW? Perhaps I have a translation of it, and can post a G70 version? Oh, and, can you do us a favor? I'm not trying to be nasty, just want to hear the style properly, but your timing on the lead line was a bit rough, it made checking whether the style was tracking well a lot harder. Can you do future stuff with NO lead sound at all? Let's just stick to the style all by itself, take the RH out of the equation.

As I said, a good translation, I'm not going to deny it. But hardly head and shoulders above the Korg version (if it was recorded as hot, and the drums tweaked a bit louder, it would have compared quite well, IMO), and this is on a style that can only charitably be called simplistic..! But look into the PA800's style library, and I'm sure you can find something that shows off the Korg better...