Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Always do ...!!!!
I know OASYS ASSAULT is expensive but the OASYS was a very limited keyboard and due to my own forum policies at KORG Forums of not allowing any advertisements as such. I never really expected to make much from the library.

Bringing the library to the Mediastation opens up a new market and I can offer the library at a much reduced price as it supports an open format that any DAW user can also make use of.

Not that I ever do any of this for money anyway. There's near next to no profit in sound design. lol.... with that said....LSPC Gen will be released for free to Groove and Mediastation users

Man I so need to get a life.

Cheers
James

This is your life, don't be sorry for it

I think it would be wonderful to do the things you can. I just never had the aptitude.

Now anything hardware related with PCs, or keyboards no problem. I even converted an 88 note M-audio Keystation Pro to a 73 note version, 6 octaves C-C (same as the Korgs).

But the programming of either software or sounds, nope..I leave that to the talented folk like yourself

My sound tweaking began and ended with the Roland JX3P , that was complicated enough LOL.

As for your software, it is REALLY generous of you to offer it to MS/Groove users free, but I think you deserve reward for effort, and I for one would be happy to pay for a licence (even if I DO help with beta testing)

Dennis