Well, we ALL know you aren't going to get one, so is this question academic, or just curiosity?

You KNOW it won't have USB3, 1TB HD, 2GB RAM, all the other things that no keyboard in the WORLD has, yet, and it won't be much cheaper (if any) than the current Audya is. So, you'll still sit on the sidelines and bitch...

Personally, if an Audya was in my future, it would be the 76 version. The module worries me (I'd love to add one to my G70) because Ketron's MIDI implementation on the Audya looks barebones at best. They would have to SERIOUSLY beef up that section before it would be practical, IMO.

But I am content with USB1, let alone USB3, won't use the sampler live much (and prefer VSTi samplers and my Kurzweil in the studio), so won't need 2GB sample RAM (which, even at the Audya's pretty decent load up speed, would take a month of Sunday's to fill ), and realize that, in practical terms, a 1TB HD would remain mostly empty even with ALL the real world sounds I'd ever need on board, I am STILL far more concerned that, if I played a Gsus7 chord, my audio guitarist would PLAY a Gsus7 chord, not some MIDI stand-in...

So, in fairness, I am not so much waiting for a 61 or a module of the Audya... I am waiting for a TRUE Audya2 with the horsepower and capabilities to do what we all wanted it to do (musically) in the first place.