And watching James play Piano here with an Electronic Combi, it can do the same with
a Style that you would use but a lot more. You also get 8 VARS/FILLS or whatever you
program them to be thats how they would act. Stephen promised new update where a
scene will be programmed to act as a FILL IN on an arranger which already exist in the
KARMA OL version but not on M3 yet. Cueing on how to and where to go after changing
scene its already probably better then on an Arranger and same with Chord changing.
KARMA is not only BEATS, it can generate things for your Solo too, like Guitars or Wind
instruments...many people think KARMA only does beats and thats it...no, it can controll
your Solo playing, it can controll the FX processors, it can give you LOWER PAD and many
more things you cant even imagine...i just bought a camera, if i have time i will record
some video of some popular song that you will play, i will create the GEs too and then
you would probably see and better understand the concept of KARMA. Online and PRO
done video demonstrations cannot really give you a full concept since they are made to
actually let you know what they want you to know, its different from a users point of
view, something used on a daily basis, not recorded in a Video Studio somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Nedim (edited 02-04-2010).]