I'd be curious to hear what is being played live on Karma. Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT putting Karma down - I've used a bit in its' early form, was VERY interested for a while that there was a software version that ran on my old Mac, but it never got ported to OSX (AFAIK), and have spent quite a bit of time in my local store playing an M3.

The thing is, I just never found much in the M3's presets that I thought 'I can go gig with this' other than the odd preset. I need dozens upon dozens of styles to not sound repetitive (I might do a dozen folk/rock tunes, and wouldn't want the same style for all of them!), and, I'm sorry, but I never found enough in the M3's presets that wouldn't necessitate using one GE a LOT...

As with most other things that try to better the arranger, all I ever want to hear and see is someone actually doing it... Not just 'one off' factory demos, but people really using Karma to gig with, playing music that I (and my audiences) can relate to. I'd LOVE to see some links, perhaps some of your OWN music on Karma, to get a better feel for what you are trying to say. Perhaps I'm a little dense, but I am very much a 'show me' not a 'tell me' kind of guy.

I am very open to being shown to be wrong, but, as always, unwilling to be simply TOLD...

Unlike the MS, Karma IS something I HAVE had an opportunity to play with. So, if someone says that something can be done that I couldn't figure out for myself in the store, I would REALLY like to see it in action.