Hi Guys,

Been a while since I've posted here and I hope to start rekindling my love all things keyboads so much so that I've purchased a Tyros 3 which is hopefully going to be delivered on Saturday.

It was a tough choice between the Audya and Tyros 3 but after going through every thread I could find and also listening to every demo of them both I think the Yammy will suite me better, I hope I've made the right choice!!!

Ironic to think that I started on a Yammy as a kid and stayed with each model up until the PSR8000 in which I choice to deviate from the norm and try other brands, starting with GEM, then Ketron and finally Korg so it's a lovely feeling going back to a Yammy

I still really enjoy my PA1X though so it's going to be hard to let go of that one - if at all.

I've learn't my lesson with keyboards now, it's not always about how great the styles sound, it's really about how well they have been arranged so you can play along with them, sometimes a little is a lot and I think that's one of the things I started to dislike about the PA1x as some of the styles are just too busy. I've always remembered Yammy's having great styles to play along with because they were never that complex, I think that's the best approach.

A question to those that own a Tyros3, what do you think is your most favourite part about the keyboard?

Thanks for reading
Take Care
Danny.

[This message has been edited by DannyUK (edited 01-26-2010).]

[This message has been edited by DannyUK (edited 01-26-2010).]